Intro to OSHA Training for Safety Personnel & Business Owners
This online advanced-level introduction to OSHA training course was created for safety managers, safety and health consultants, union safety representatives, safety committee members, business owners, and others who can benefit from having an in-depth orientation into the workings of the Federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and their mission to protect workers. This course is also ideal for students in the field of occupational safety and health, and in business management.
The intro to OSHA course provides the student with an advanced overview about the following topics:
- The origins and functions of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA);
- Which employers do and do not fall under OSHA’s jurisdiction;
- Relationship between Federal OSHA versus State Plan OSHA Programs;
- How OSHA standards were developed;
- The application of different OSHA regulations to various workplaces;
- Horizontal and vertical OSHA standards;
- Understanding OSHA letters of interpretation and directives;
- Triggers that cause employers to be selected for OSHA compliance inspections;
- How to successfully navigate the on-site OSHA inspection process;
- Factors affecting classification of OSHA citations and calculation of monetary penalties;
- Options for resolving OSHA citations and monetary penalties;
- Rights and responsibilities of employers and their employees under the OSH Act of 1970; and,
- Compliance assistance resources provided or funded by OSHA.
Introduction to OSHA - Advanced Course for Safety Personnel - Only $39.99
Approximate Course Length – 180 minutes
Prerequisites – None
Language – English (student must be able to read and understand English to complete this course).
Testing – You must score at least 80% correct to pass each module quiz and the final exam. If you pass a module quiz, you will be directed to the next module, and if you pass the final exam you will be able to print your certificate of completion. If you do not pass a module quiz or final exam, you can retake it a second time, and if necessary, a third time. If you fail the third attempt of a quiz or exam, you can repeat the module or exam again and attempt the quiz/exam again.
Course Materials – Printable notes packet & links to useful information and resources.
Personalized Certificate of Completion – Available to pront upon successful completion of course
Refund policy – 72 hours from purchase, barring course completion.
Cost – Only $39.99 per course. Bulk discounts automatically applied for bulk purchases of 5 or more of this course.
Customer / Student Support
Questions about sales and about this Advanced Introduction to OSHA Course for Safety Personnel should be directed to OSHA Training Services Inc, at 1-877-771-6742, or by submitting an email to our technical support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.