Mandatory EM-385 Training for Army Corp of Engineer JobSItes
This online EM 385 training course provides a comprehensive look at the health and safety regulations contained in the EM 385-1-1 manual, and is intended to meet requirements for workers to comply with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Contractor Safety and Health Requirements. This course is for contractors, military and government employees who enforce or must comply to the EM 385-1-1 U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Safety and Health requirements.
This online EM 385-1-1 course is led by experienced instructors with hands-on experience whom will share “real life” scenarios. This Forty (40) hour training course provides information relative to the US Army Corps Safety and Health Requirements Manual, EM 385-1-1 and pertinent Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) construction standards for contractors, military and government employees.
Official 40-hour EM 385-1-1 Training Course - Only $395
How the Online EM 385-1-1 Training Course Works
This online EM 385-1-1 training course is designed so that each trainee will have their own course. Individual trainees can be registered by clicking any one of the “Add to Cart” buttons appearing on this page. Companies and organizations wishing to have multiple people take this online course can just change the quantity of courses needed in the shopping cart, and after the purchase is completed you will be guided to register your students.
Trainees will be able to begin their online EM-385-1-1 training course within minutes of registering, or they can log in at a later time. To make sure there is someone at the computer during the course, the student must use their mouse to click on an arrow to advance through the course each time a section is completed. The course is narrated, so the student must use a computer equipped with speakers or plug in headphones or ear-buds so they can hear.
One of the major benefits of taking our online EM-385 course is the trainee may log out of their online training course at any time during their training session, and can log back in later to resume training where they left off, even from a different computer or tablet. Students are allotted up to six months to complete their course, but they can certainly complete it much quicker since the course is available for them 24/7/365.
All online training courses may need to be supplemented by employers with any mandatory training required to comply with OSHA regulations.
Online EM 385-1-1 Training Course Objectives
Students taking this 40 hour EM 385-1-1 online course will learn about the following:
1. Identify the major changes found in the 2014 Edition of EM 385-1-1.
2. Select and use the appropriate PPE on USACE contracts and contracts executed under EM 385-1-1.
3. Describe proper methods for material handling, storage and disposal.
4. Describe proper equipment and methods for fall protection.
5. Explain the requirements for safe access, use of ladders and protection for floor and wall openings.
6. Describe proper methods for protection during excavation and trenching activities.
7. Describe safe use of hand and power tools.
8. Enhance the awareness of Site Safety & Health Officers (SSHOs) and other project personnel performing work on Federal construction, service, and environmental contracts, and to provide all contractor on-site personnel an opportunity to obtain adequate knowledge to assess unsafe work-site conditions.
9. How to properly prepare a site-specific Accident Prevention Plan (APP).
10. How to effectively serve as a site safety health official (SSHO).
11. Know what are the SSHO qualifications and responsibilities.
12. Activity Hazard Analysis (AHA) forms and their development.
13. Site personnel training.
14. Incident response and reporting procedures.
15. Job-site auditing, and,
16. Hazard communication.
Course Quizzes and Final Test
There is a short quiz at the end of each module, and each sectional quiz must be passed with a 70% to proceed forward to the next lesson. No more than three (3) attempts to pass each quiz are allowed. There is also a final exam which must be completed with a 70% rate within three attempts to receive your certificate of completion.
Proof of Course Completion
Upon successful completion of the online EM 385-1-1 training course, participants will be able to print their personalized certificate of completion to prove they took the course.
Customer / Student Support
General questions about Sales and the EM-385-1-1 training course should be directed to OSHA Training Services Inc, at 1-877-771-6742, or by submitting the Contact form (Click Here).
Technical support for this course is available to students from the 360training customer service department. They can be reached by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or they can be contacted for help by phone (1-877-881-2235). The 360training support department’s hours of operation are Monday through Friday 7 AM to 8 PM (Central). Closed on Saturday and Sunday.
The online EM 385-1-1 Training Course costs just $395.
Group Discount Rates
Have multiple people to register for this online training course? We offer group discount rates (automatically applied at the checkout cart for purchases of six or more courses. You are also provided with a free Learning Management System (LMS) so you can run reports to track your employees’ progress.
How to Register for the Online EM 385-1-1 Training Course
Click the “Add to Cart” button below to register for your online EM-385-1-1 course.